About procure IT fair
Procure IT fair asks politicians and public purchasers to use their (buying) powers to demand compliance with international labour rights and ecological standards in the global supply chain of computers.
More information and downloads:
- Click here to download the project leaflet.
- Read more about the participating organisations.
- Check our list of best practices
- and the report of the roundtable meeting Best practices in sustainable public procurement of IT hardware in Europe
- Check out our buy IT fair: procure IT fair buyers' guides.
- And read this concluding report about the procure IT fair project.
This project has been produced with the assistance of the European Union. The contents of this project is the sole responsibility of SOMO and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.